Monday, January 25

Reward Exchange

So Gloria and I started a reward exchange. She gets a reward if I meet my exercise goals and I get a reward if she meets her goals. We buy our own rewards. Something cheap and non food related.

My goals are treadmill 3 times a week and Pilates 5 times.

The idea is that we will feel guilt if someone doesn't get a reward because we didn't meet our goals. Anyone else is more than welcome to join the exchange.

1 comment:

  1. Results of first week. I met my treadmill goal and I did Pilates 4 times. It's up to Gloria to decide if shoveling snow for 45 minutes one day is an acceptable substitute for the fifth Pilates work out. Personally, I think you burn a lot more calories shoveling.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.