Well, I had my annual health assessment yesterday. Good news: I passed. Bad news: just barely. My cholesterol levels and blood tests came out really good, it was just my body fat percentage that wasn't great. I was only one percent above the health standard that the county has set, but it means that I weigh more than I did last year because I was below it before.
There is a small part of me that wishes I hadn't passed because that would have motivated me more and made me have a fitness coach. I would have had to set and follow some health goals to keep getting a good deal on my health insurance. As it is, I now have to motivate myself. Shoot.
My no candy thing is becoming a problem. We have a ton of it left over from the carnival we had at the library and now it's everywhere. I've been caving. A lot. Tomorrow I will bring healthy snacks to work so I won't be as tempted. I will also eat a bigger breakfast. I think that's one of my problems. I don't eat enough for breakfast so I get hungrier faster. I'll have to get up earlier so I can have time to eat a real meal and maybe do 15 min or so of yoga to wake myself up. I better clean my room (messy dirty place that it is) so I have somewhere to do that.
Oh, and I think we should take Pamela's suggestion about the weekly weigh in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.