Saturday, March 10

Oh we're posting again.

I haven't checked for a while. I am trying weight watchers again but in a new way.  This time round I am doing it with a couple of friends from the ward and actually going to the meetings.  This week sticks because it's that time of the month but I am down 7 lbs so far.

2 comments:

  1. It worked for me to go to the meetings, It is just expensive. They've made some changes to their points system, did you do it before? How is it different now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I did it before it was with the old system and it was just online. Now it is the new system and with the meetings. I must say they are much more motivating. The main difference is carbs count toward points so a lot of things are more points. Fruit doesn't count as points now though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.