Tuesday, May 19
success?
Ok, maybe I've just hit a slump, or maybe I've been watching too much biggest looser where they drop like 10 lbs a week, but yesterday I weighed myself after my workout at curves. I would have expected some change by now, even a little one. Nothing. I would even take the whole 'muscle is heavier than fat, so you don't loose weight at first because you are building muscle' thing. But even that doesn't seem to be the case, since my clothes fit the same. Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon, but today I feel like all this work is for nothing. It's all very irritating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep going :) Most people have a "set point" where the body tries to maintain a steady weight. It takes a bit to kick-start the system and get it into weight-change mode.
ReplyDelete