Wednesday, February 15
Day 2 and 3?
Yikes, this week sucks. Yesterday I did just the exercises but never got around to the cardio. Today, NOTHING happened. O.k., not exactly true: paren't teacher conferences, school getting out early, random errands, and laundry, that's what happened. We'll see about tomorrow, but unless it happens before 10:30 a.m., it's not happening. And that all depends on if I can sleep tonight. Here's hoping. I have to do something to get rid of the 10 lbs I just gained in the last two days with all this gross Valentine's day candy. (I have no idea why I am eating it, it really is gross. But I can't stop!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sigh. Not doing too good with all the valentine cookies I made. Kevin likes the fluffy sugar cookies from the bakery so I tried a similar recipe. The frosting is what I really like though. I don't usually like frosting...but this stuff is really good. It uses heavy cream and I like it too much. I guess I need to start over.
ReplyDelete