Monday, February 6
Mmmm, sweet tarts!
So I decided 4 weeks was long enough for my no sugar trial. I could have gone the extra 4 days to round it out to 30 days total, but honestly I was tired of feeling like crap. My stomach problems only seemed to get worse the longer I went. I have no idea if it has anything to do with not eating sugar, or if I would have felt like this regardless. But if, for some odd reason, my stomach needs sugar to feel normal, then I will give it a go and see. So my four weeks is over, I ate sugar today, and I can't wait to see if my stomach feels better tomorrow. (It would be nice to have a physical excuse to eat some treats. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm proud of you for sticking to it. I have a hard time going off candy for a day.
ReplyDelete