Tuesday, April 21

Monday April 20

Breakfast

Two orange rolls
Bowl of Honeynut Cheerios with skim milk
Orange juice

Lunch
Left over Orange Chicken bowl (this dish gave me three meals. It will also be lunch tomorrow)
1/2 a twix bar. The other one is being saved. Slowly but surely I will ween myself off of chocolate.

Dinner
Cheese Quesadilla with Salsa
3 pickle spears
Orange roll
Orange juice (just a little bit)
Milk

60 oz water (sometimes I think I'm going to drown myself)

Exercise 35 min on elliptical
10 minutes of stretching
1.5 mile walk (because when I got home from the gym my roommate wanted to go for a walk, but it was dark and she didn't want to go by herself. It made me feel better about eating the twix bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.