Friday, April 24

Ug

Ok so here it is. I had a very stressful week so here is some of what I ate in a nutshell.

Tuesday I did pretty good, except I had some chocolate with out exercising.
Wednesday was ok, but I had a bunch of candy. I did do an hour long exercise video and went on a walk with my roommate for an hour.
Thursday I really fell. I had cafe rio for lunch, (at least it was a salad) but dinner was 5 orange rolls.
Today I had the rest (3) of the orange rolls for breakfast and a Dairy Queen cheeseburger, fries and a small mint oreo blizzard for lunch. Dinner was sushi (spicy yellow tail rolls) and endamame. I feel like I really need the long hike Lloyd and I are going on tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I sure didn't appreciate my 25 year old metabolism when I had it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.