Wednesday, April 22

So Far So Good

I've leveled off, and need to start counting points again. At least I don't feel like I'm pigging out anymore on candy, the one piece a day really is helping me ignore what is around the house. My goals are to get moving on exercise- I tried to walk home yesterday...but of course some helpful birding friends of mine saw me walking and offered me a ride. I should have said no, but they were trying to be nice...

2 comments:

  1. Were you walking because of the spider? Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm hoping the very hot days this week have either killed it or encouraged it to find a better place. There's nothing like sticking your foot into a black-widow web, and not being able to move because you are already on the road.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.