Wednesday, April 22

Whoohoo!

Or however you spell that. Today I feel good, I feel strong, I feel like I can do this.
When I woke up this morning I felt like crap. Yesterday was a very draining day for me emotionally and physically, and that all carried over to this morning. When I woke up I was still tired and overwhelmed and I just didn't want to do anything that wasn't absolutely necessary. By lunchtime, not much had changed. I decided I was going to skip exercising today. I figured that even with skipping today I could still make my goal of 5 days of cardio this week. I did really well Monday and Tuesday, so I figured I would give myself a break since I didn't feel well.
About an hour after lunch Mari was asleep, Wilson was busy playing in the backyard and I was faced with a choice. I could finish folding the laundry, or I could get on the nordic track for a few minutes and just take it slow. I decided to exercise and actually stayed on there 15 minutes longer than Monday or Tuesday! I feel so much better now. I'm not tired which is an extra plus because the older two will be home from school soon. But mostly I feel good about myself because I did something which I didn't think I could do. Yea me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! It's moments like that which make it all worth while.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.