Monday, April 20

Thanks Gloria

I needed that. This last week has been hard for a number of reasons. Arle has been doing his qualifying exams all week, so basically even though he is here, it has been like he has been gone. On top of last week when he really was gone, I am quite exhausted. Being tired makes me not want to exercise. Having the kids full time gives me no time to exercise. Then because I'm tired I eat. Blah. So anyway, Arle finishes today, hooray! So my goals:

Cardio 5 days this week. Strength training if possible.

Go to bed by 11:00 every night this week.

No sugar this week. (Thank goodness the birthday cake is gone. It was really good, and I don't like cake.)


I am going to print these up and put them on my closet so I see them all the time.

By the way, my BMI actually increased this week. It is really depressing to see how fast progress you have made can be undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.