Monday, April 6

Sunday, Apr 5

Brenda food log:

breakfast:
raisin bran
lunch:
turkey sandwich (tomato, lettuce, mustard)
1/2 cup dal
dinner:
baked potato with broccoli, ham, cottage cheese
milk
snacks:
3 slices pumpkin bread (at least I made it with applesauce instead f oil and one less egg than it called for.)
1 kitkat
3 pickles
nuts (the last of them hooray!)
tomato and cottage cheese

12 oz water
exercise: I did some sit-ups while listening to conference.


Oh my. This week did not go so well. I didn't get much exercise in at all and gave in to my sugar cravings a few times. Blah. Plus I think my portioning was off. When I am stressed I don't pay attention when I am eating, thus I eat much more than I would if I were paying attention. This week has been very stressful what with the car shopping and Arle leaving. My BMI actually went up a bit this week, 23.6. So frustrating! This week is going to be hard as well since I will be doing the single mom thing all week. That is never good for my food intake. Hopefully I can muster enough will power to do better than I did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.