Friday, March 27

biggest loser

I had heard of this show before but had never watched it until a couple of weeks ago. I really like it. It makes me want to do better. Watching people who weigh over 300 lbs. run a half marathon makes me feel like maybe I can do this.
(I don't really like the girl trainer, but they probably make her act like that on purpose.)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, she can be a brat, but I really like this show, too. This season isn't my favorite, but it is still pretty inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched several seasons of this, but haven't seen any of this year's. I like it, but the guys just lose weight too fast for the girls to be able to compete. There hadn't been a girl winner the last time I watched.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.