Saturday, March 21

Vitamin B

One thing I have been doing that has helped a lot, not with weight, but with my energy level is taking extra vitamin B. Every morning I take a vitamin B6 and a B12 along with my regular multi-vitamin. It takes about a week to build up in my system and then I really do have a lot more energy, especially at the end of the day about dinner time. This is a big deal for me, as that is usually the hardest time of my day.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of multi-vitamins do you take? I have been thinking I need to take some, but I don't know one from another or which vitamins I even need. How do you find that out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just buy a generic brand. I heard somewhere that the way you can test vitamins to see if they are good is to put one in a glass of water and see how long it takes to dissolve. If it dissolves quickly, (I don't remember the time given, maybe under an hour?) then it is good because it will break up and the vitamins will actually make it to your bloodstream. If it doesn't dissolve quickly, chances are that it will just pass through your system and do you no good at all.
    Of course, I'm no expert, I just read this somewhere and it seemed to make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.