Brenda food log:
breakfast:
1 cup raising bran
lunch:
1 piece toast w/cream cheese
1 chicken instant lunch cup noodles
dinner:
1/2 cup couscous
1 chicken thigh
1/2 cup homemade marinara
1 cup mixed fruit
1 cup milk
snacks:
leftover veggies from dinner(1 1/2 cups)
tablespoon pine nuts
1 grapefruit
5 pickles
48 oz water
35 min nordic track
35 min walk (of course this was at Mari's pace so it hardly counts as exercise.)
Oh yeah, my current BMI is 24.3 (according to my ancient, unreliable scale. Realistically it is probably a little higher. But since this is what I have, it is what I am going to go by.)
My ultimate goal is to loose 20 lbs, that would get me back to pre-any baby weight. However, getting back into my clothes would be a great start!
I do have to say, this is really helping. Knowing I am going to put this all up for you all to see has helped me pass on so many things I would have normally just shoved in my mouth without thinking. I even passed up chocolate today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is raising bran a cereal with raisins and yeast?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on passing up the chocolate! It's tough to do. One of my roommates made brownies and I am sitting smelling them and hoping I can have the same control.
ReplyDeleteConsistantly using the same scale is more important than the exact weight, which is why I can't justify spending money on a fancy scale (though every time I get weighed somewhere else I'm about 5 pounds heavier than mine says.
ReplyDelete