Mmmmmm. Grille from Ipanema! It's probably a good thing we don't have one of those here.
Brenda food log:
dinner:
two thin salmon fillets with lemon ginger butter
two crash hot potatoes (best way in the world to eat potatoes!)
asparagus
1/2 cup papaya, grape, and strawberry salad
8 oz limeade
snacks:
some leftover chinese
hot chocolate
4 fig newtons
I finally ate one of my cupcakes, just a mini one. It was gross. Of course it was three days old too.
No exercise.
no water (sheesh!)
However, last week paid off. I just stepped on the scale. My BMI after last week is now 23.5. No way was I expecting that much of a difference. It gave me the extra boost I needed to do it all again this week! Yea!
Here is the recipe for Crash Hot Potatoes. If you don't want to read all her step by step stuff, just click on the printable version under the title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those potatoes look really good. I'll have to try those tonight.
ReplyDelete